The Video Edition
This weekend I wrapped up my work at Singularity University for this year. It has been an insane twelve months — lots of work, tons of awesome opportunities, the chance to meet and work with a whole bunch of the most amazing people I know.
Today I went through the videos we shot during our accelerator program. We asked some of our key speakers to share their personal nuggets of wisdom. And share they did…
Without much further ado and for your holiday YouTube viewing pleasure, here are some of the best insights from our speakers:
- Edward Hartman, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Legalzoom, on Pricing Theory
- Gayle Karen Young, former Chief Talent & Culture Officer of the Wikimedia Foundation on Team Dynamics
- Kevin Starr, Managing Director of the Mulago Foundation on Designing for Impact
- Tom Chi, former Experience Lead at Google X in his Rapid Prototyping Workshop plus some additional thoughts
- Tom Chi’s Advice for Startups, Theory vs Practice and Company & Life Mission Overlap
I hope you enjoy these videos as much as I did this weekend.